I hope everybody has once in life heard about a Mobile Application. It has impacted the life of a teenage child to a busy businessman. Everybody is so inclined to use it, but very few have a proper idea of what it takes to develop a mobile application. To build anything, we need proper research, planning, and dedication. So, here we reveal the processes and phases that a mobile application goes through before reaching a global audience.
So, you are interested to know about the Mobile App Development process. We will here clear all your doubts and give you a brief overview of the Mobile Application and Phases of Mobile App Development.
Mobile Application is the application that can be run in a Smartphone. I am highly confident that all of you have once in a life, using a mobile application. If I am not wrong you are viewing this through your Smartphone or your computer. So, applications such as daraz, E-Sewa are mobile applications. Now, I hope you all are clear about the mobile Application.
If you are interested more about Learning the process and phases of the mobile application. We have listed all the steps below.
Different Phases in Mobile App Development Process
The Internet revolution has come a long way, a food delivery is just one click away.
If you want to book a hotel, not a problem at all. So, do you get the point? This is all due to the device you are so familiar with and spend most of your time in a day, your Smartphone.
But the application you use wasn`t just developed in a day. It requires proper vision, planning, and whatnot. So, interested to know about it more?
I am listing all the processes and phases to develop a Mobile Application.
- Requirement and Research: Every Mobile application is different. The features and purpose of mobile applications vary from each other. In this phase, the requirements of the clients are looked after and documentation is done. The developer and designer would research the feasibility of the Mobile Application on mutual understanding with clients. The optimum framework for the mobile application is discussed. Now, we are ready to proceed further.
- Mock-up and Wire-frame design: Now comes the wireframe design phase, this would be the prototype design, as what the design would look like in the future. In this process, there is frequent interaction with the client as for the changes and feedback. Client feedback is acknowledged. The creative designer would calculate the feasibility of the design and the wireframe is developed based on mutual understanding.
- UI/ UX design: UI/ UX stands for User Interface and User experience. As we can understand this process is vital for our mobile application design. This process is helpful for making the mobile application design more interactive to clients. In this process, all the major design loopholes are eradicated and a final design prototype is finalized for designing.
- Final design: This is the final step towards designing our mobile application. The color combination, font size, logo placeholder to the image placeholder, everything is designed in this phase.
- Development: The backend engine of the mobile application will be developed under this phase. The section from where the content for the mobile application will be uploaded is developed under this phase of mobile application development. We will integrate all the functionality of the mobile application in this phase. After the mobile application is developed, the administrator and other user roles provided can log in and add content to the mobile application.
- Testing: Look at this scenario, all the development is completed and is ready to deploy. It is a great sight, isn’t it?. But what if, in this time, you encounter bugs in every step while using the applications. This seems to be a nightmare. So, to eradicate these problems proper testing of the product is required. Testing In mobile app development, it’s a good idea to test early and often. Doing this will keep your final costs low. The farther in you go into the development cycle, the costlier it becomes to fix bugs. In this phase, multiple testing is done. After this, we are ready for deployment.
- Deployment: After the completion of the development phase, the created mobile application will be tested thoroughly following the different testing processes and the mobile application will be uploaded to the Play Store or App Store, whichever is suitable. We make sure everything is in working order and that we haven’t missed anything visually or functionally through final (regression) testing, after successful testing we will launch the mobile application.
- Maintenance and Regular Updating: We will monitor the working of the mobile application routinely so as to make the mobile application fluent and bug-free in the long run and make sure that all the features are working without error. For further addition we would update the latest software and plugins to the mobile application. We will check that all of your forms are running properly and remove any spam comments from pages and posts which helps to make a good impression on our audiences. After all mobile application loading speed is a critical factor for determining the quality of the mobile application hence we would check the load speed of your mobile application and ensure that nothing is bogging it down and lastly review your security scans and make sure nothing is out of place.
Things you should know Before the handover of the mobile app development
- Deployment In Android/ IOS
We have completed the mobile application. So what next ? It should be visible to our audience isn’t it? So it should be deployed to Playstore if it is made for Android or App Store, if it is made for IOS. If it is developed in a cross platform development framework, we can deploy in both the Operating systems. The deployment of the application takes a certain amount of charges such as for an Android application it is around $25 for lifetime whereas for an IOS application it is $99 yearly payment.This is the final process of the Application Launch to a global audience.
Are you planning to develop a Mobile application in Nepal?
Mobile applications have been the need of the hour for any organization, be it for business or branding purpose.
If you have been looking forward to creating a mobile application, well you have been in the right place at the right time. We, ThemeNepal are a group of Professionals who have excelled in this field for the past decade. Our Experts would provide you online consulting, assisting you in choosing the optimum frameworks. We are here to create your dream mobile application into reality.
Feel free to connect and consult with us.